Saturday, January 9, 2010

study group

tomorrow we study at MCD. =]
wanna go school wait my lovely crocodile xiu mui mui together walk to MCD.
xiu mui mui have feel touch that i'm accompany you? haha
u should write me in your essay as u are admire me =]
don't always say my negative thing. suii po.

i'm very miss you, sweetheart ♥
although nowadays we are argue everyday but never decrease my love for you. ♥
baybee ♥ dun always simply think ya.
piak your sifat and head da ♥
shazhu ♥
muacks muacks. i love you ♥  =]

i'm sorry that yesterday i let you worry ♥
baybee dont afraid ok? ♥
never thought to leave you before ♥
giv you my warm hugiee ♥ =]
hug you tight tight ♥ carry you up. keke
hey hey. having strong muscle. ♥
and having strong feel on you ♥
i'm belong to you ♥ my heart is fly to your heart and paste together ♥
never seperate hubbymuacks

owh. today friends and i was having fun in school.
we was took few photo. funny photo.
played with ah bui. haha.
funny funny  =]
owh. it's my last year  =[

have abit blur now.
sleepy.
waiting sweetheart call ♥
baybee i'm miss you much ♥
hope can hear your voice soon ♥
we have few days never in call ♥ muacks ♥
wanna sweet talk tonight with you ♥ keke.
baybee wanna sing song tum tum me oioi ya ♥ muacks   =]

190 days. ♥
wow  =]
muacks muacks.
hug you tight. ♥ grrr.
i looovvveee yooouuu.  ♥♥
baybee. i'm no need your sorry, i need your action and love ♥

No comments: