Sunday, January 17, 2010

study with babiiieee

yesterday study with my jimui and frens and babiiieee.
they was scolded me that not concentrate at all.
muahahaha.
how my eye can leave from you, baby. muacks


babiiee hold my hand and hug me tight wheee   ^^v
my babiiee ate many food wer. muahaha.
fat fat ah. babiiee oso fed me to eat.
yummy.


5o'clock .
babiiee ready to back.
baby i'm not willing u back.
i miss u much  =[
have some quarelled when back.
shocked 3million.
b'cos we 2 too fierce to treat each other.
haha. 3million said when we are sweet it's too over sweet.
when we are argue it's too fire and fierce. muahahha.
ya, we are hot temper.


in cal with baby at night.
cry before sleep.
because i'm afraid   =[
aww. until 2 something.
we 2 blur blur.
and slept.  ZzzZzz.


today 9am baby woke up for learn to drive.  =]
i woke up at 11 something haha.


i ate my breakfast since 12 o'clock until now oso haven finish.
muahahha. ate 2 hours. haha
babiiee at kuala selangor now eat seafood.
yummy. babiiee, i wan eat.  gua gua. keke


last fri was my account exam.
owh~~ my document not imbang.   =[
ish. hope i can get 'A' again. keke


tomorrow was malay exam.
i was give up this intervensi exam.
i was no mood to study   =[
except economi, history and maths.
jia you la~~~~


babiiee.
i miss you much.
30th jus can meet.  =[
babiiee buy new year shirt with me. muahaha. muacks
await-ing the day with you.


lastly, baby.
i heart you much.
a day more than a day.


199days.
tomorow will be our 200 days.  =]
yeah pee ♥
♀♥♀
і ♥ мікз вαвііез мuсн.  =]

No comments: