Tuesday, November 16, 2010

180 Days with Bee ♥



Aww. It is our 6th month anniversary.
WooHoooo ~
Gradually, I already used to possess you in my life.  ♥

Wow. Time flies fast.
It is already our half year.
Bee, in these 180 days,
It really not easy to go.
We cried, laughed, angry and so forth.

When I was crying because of someone,
you will appear in front of me.
You will console me, coax me back, wipe off my tears.
Thank you, Darling  ♥

When I was crying because of my result,
you will try your best to help me to improve my result.
You help me mark essay, help me check homework.
Thank you, Bee  ♥

When I was throwing tantrum or cold water on you,
you just as if a sheep.
Never grumble anything and listen to me.
Thank you, Baby  ♥

My temper is sheer bad,
but you understand and tolerant toward me.
Though sometimes I talked something to hurt you purposely,
but you only wept alone.
Thank you, Grandpa  ♥

No matter how I bullied you, 
you just let me bullied without a word.
Because you always tell me, 
You only want me happy and smile. 
It already enough.  =)
Touched me.
Thank you, Bitch   ♥

You will listen to me when I was mumbling, nagging, complaining.
No matter how suffer was it, you also bear everything silently.
Thanks for your devotion. 
ILY, Pika.   ♥

You're wonderful and great.
Give you a big thumb. 

Have a short post here.
Wanna complete my numerous homeworks  :(
Mwahs  ♥

Sorry that I cant celebrate with you.
After SPM, I will celebrate with you grandly.  :)
Hope to meet with you soon, Darl.
IMY immensely   ♥

I want your step-foots still remain on rest of my life.
I want you accompany me to walk my journey.
Baby, ILY more than you love me  xD
Mwahs.
The last but not the least, Happy 6th month anniversary.    ♥
=)

No comments: