Monday, November 8, 2010

Looooong time never update my bloggie.
Well, today I have my time. 
Thus, update my recent life now.   :)

In this days and ages, apart from study for Spm, I really do not know what can I do.
But I do not have the spirit to study.
Owh no! I wasted my days.  :(
I'm so sorry for myself.

There is 2 weeks never dating with my beybee. ♥
I do miss you much, Beee. 
Mwahs.

In fact, can meet you today yet you have to pass up your assignment.  :(
Therefore, there is no time to allow us to meet.
I believe that if we can meet, today will be a beautiful and memorable dating.
Miss you so muchhiiie, Beee  ♥

When only I can meet you? 
Hope I can hug you but not through call and cam. 

Friend, Ling is facing her love problem.
Hope she can escape it as soon as possible and use all your effort in studies.
Hope all my problems go smooth too.

Well, Crapping here  xD
Penoff. :)

Bee, I love You more than you love me  ♥

No comments: