Sunday, October 24, 2010

Birthday Celebration Pika ♥

 

21.10.2010 (Thursday) ♥
Went to Leisure Mall with baby and Jee Ling after school.
Celebrated Baby's birthday in Gilly Tan Cafe.
Nice lunch with darling ♥
Baby, Happy Birthday ya :)

After That, We were going to cake shop to buy ingredient.
Bluff baby that i'm not going to bake a cake for her, but only Ling want to bake it.
Baby believe me ^^v

After bought ingredient, baby went back already :(
Owh. Baby, I wished to stay with you longer a bit.
IMY so muchiie ♥ Bii

22.10.2010 (Friday) ♥
Went to Ling's house at 11a.m.
Bake cake in her house secretly.
Forgot to bring my recipe to complete my marble cheese cake.
Call to my friends but all seem like cant help anything but thank you very much.
I bake it based on my memory.
Finally, it was done.

At night, make chocolate which baby request for it long time ago.
Designed cake and card.
One day done everything   ♥
Hope it will be a success for tomorrow.

23.10.2010  (Saturday) ♥
A memorable and successful Day.   ♥



Woke up around 9a.m.
And prepared everything.
Messaged to baby to tell her that I can't attend her birthday party as argue with mama.
Baby believe it and sad for it.
 
I sliced out the cake.
Hmmm. Failed to bake this cake as the gelatine powder was not enough.
Rushing out to Lrt station and going to Lowyat alone.
Around 11a.m., I reached Lowyat Redbox.
Contact with baby's friend to come out and help me.
Her friend told me that she was upset and emo alone there.
Thus, I walked in K room with the cake.

I saw her sitting alone on sofa.
I sang birthday song to her, her tears shed out as I touched her.
Oh Yeaaa, It was successful.
Baby hug me tight and wipe off her tears.
Baby I ♥ You  :)
I gave her a card and chocolate. ♥

Dear made a wish and blew candle.
Sliced out her cake.
We ate it by spoon as the cake had melted.
Yeah, they gave me 80marks for my cake   ♥

Walked to Sungai Wang after 2p.m.
Bought a pair of shoes for her.   :)
Finally she got her a pair of new shoes.
Walked around in Sungai Wang.
Decided to capture photo sticker.
Yet, We could not find it as it had stopped operating. :(

Walked to Times Square.
It was a rainy day.
I fell down as my shoes were too slippery.
Baby and her friends supported me up.
And baby helped me to wipe off my wound and applied plaster for me.
Thank, Dear.   ♥
All of her friends blamed her that never help me to take things.

Around 5 o'clock,
Had to go back.
Thanks to baby's friends because they all accompany me back by Lrt.

Right here, I wish to thanks to Jee Ling, Mee Jing, Wan Zheng, Wilson and Pika's friends who helped me to complete the birthday card.
Thanks for cooperation.  :)     ♥

Baby, I hope you will cherish this surprise as I planned it with my heart.  :)
Baby, I wish you here that Happy Birthday and All the best.
Dreams come true and Love me always as well as not separating with me. 

Darling Teen, 
I really do love you a day more than a day.
You're a good boyfriend.
I hope we can last forever.   ♥

Lastly, I pass my undang test  :)
Woooo Hoooo~   ^^v

Pen. Off.  :)
Night   ♥

No comments: