Sunday, October 17, 2010

150 Days with Pika ♥

Our wonderful tale :)
Finally 150 Days today.    ♥
5th Month with you.
Yeahh Hooo~~

Baby, 30 Days more,
Our half year will be there   ♥
I want you to be with me to fight with SPM!
I want you to support me when I'm down. 

Baby, 210 Days more,
It will be our One year.       ♥
I want you to hold my hand and walk everywhere.
I want you to stay by my side when I need to lye on you.

Baby, Do you know how much I love you?
Actually I also don't know.
As my love towards you increases day by day.

One more card is coming soon. :)
This will be the forth card.
Baby, please appreciate it.

Well, your birthday is coming soon.
Yeah! Congratz darl. ♥
I still haven't buy you a present due to timing problem.
ARG!! I hope I can manage my time well to buy you a present
and I need a driver  xD hahahha

Your surprise is coming soon too.
Await for it and like it as I plan it for a long time.
It will be a wonderful birthday party.   ♥

___________________________________________________________________________

Attended undang talk today.
Oh no! My buttock became flat in that 6 hours.
And the teacher is terrible.
He know to speak in Indian, Malay and Cantonese.
Woots. Memang pro.
And his voice let me feel to laugh sometimes.  xD
He likes to scream suddenly and he shocked me!
ARG. Feel to kill him sometimes.
Fishing fishing and fishing.

Will take my exam next Sunday.
Faster done everything and sit for my SPM!
ARG! Terrible exam ARG! 

The problem among us still haven overcome yet.
Sigh. It is an annoyance in my mind.

Pen.Off. 

ILY, LWT.
Pika and PooH Tale   ♥

No comments: