Thursday, October 7, 2010

WoooHooo~

Phew. My trial exam officially end today!
WooooHoooo.

ARG! Hope to punch myself because of not doing well in exam paper.
Rubbish me! 

Careless is my weakness.
Sigh. I always make some careless mistakes in my exam.
Maybe my eyes are not big enough, Brain is not smart enough.

Fine. I don't want to think about it again.
It's really annoying my mind.  :(
ARG!! Hope my brain just as if a sponge.
I can absorb knowledge anytime, I can release anytime too.

Previously, I wish to end my exam quickly as i wanna prepare the surprise for baby.
WoooHooo. 
Finally the date came. 
Very excited to prepare it all.
I hope my plan wont be destroyed by someone again.
And not letting me cry again too.

Money keep flying out from my wallet.
Oh no! Officially pochan :(

Met with darling today.
I waited for her 2 hours.
Extremely mad about that.
Bought new sim card again.
It sound like I'm a busy business woman  xD
And pizza with you.
Cancel my domino~   :"(

Hope that I can achieve an excellent result due to I only slept few hours to study.
God bless me, please.


Going to bed.
Good night.

Getting deeper and deeper to love you, Pika.
It's true.  :)

No comments: