Wednesday, September 29, 2010

Stressful and Tiring

Wow. Just finished my exam for the first week.
Another week to go. 
Sigh. :( 

Today exam maths.
Awww~! Careless mistake again.
Heartless when doing maths.  :(

Have to study moral, Science, Economic and Account.
Feel that my Account subject is getting worse.
Sigh.! 

I really do feel tired and stress during this trial exam.
:( 

Stress made my temper damn hot this few days.
Sorry to you, Darling <3
As I'm arguing with you, I not really into that.
Sometimes I just need a while to calm down.
Sorry for treating u so.
I feel guilty and heart pain for you as you have a terrible girlfriend.
You are such good boyfriend, never scold me back when I'm mad.

I'm waiting for your sneak oh. 
:) Happiness energy pushes me to study. 

Private my blog since today, 29September.
For some reason.  :)

Reviewed your past blog. 
Salt liquid dropped down.
It might be my very last time to recall back everything.
It might be my very last time crying because of you. 
Quitted from our memories.   :)
Live my life with my charming smile.

You are right.
I got my happiness, don't walk back to the past journey.
Let it fade, let it go  :)
Yeah, It might good for you and me.


ARG!!~ Moral. Here I Come!~
Baby force me to memorize all moral definition.    :(
Moral, you kill me !


Pen.Off.  :)
Good Luck to me, Woo Wan Er.

IloveYou.

No comments: