Saturday, September 4, 2010

Boring genting day

Woke up early in the morning.
Rushed to prepare everything.
Breakfast and went to genting.

Mama's driving technique so pro.
No matter how difficult is the road mama also can drive it well.
If that is me, then I think it will be jiak sai liao~
hahahhaha xD

We just bought indoor tickets.
It was really boring to me.
Hung around and walked to starbuck and online.
Doing homework there is my excuse.
But actually was cam with baby there.

Baby have to go China tomorrow.   :(
It is such sad for me!

After today,
We need to separate for 6 Days.  =[
I will miss you, darling.

Yesterday, when I thought of that we left one more day.
My tear shed out   =[
It was serious.
Baby, I dont hope to lose contact with you a day.
You are so important to me.

Promise me.
If have anything, message me. Dear.
I will very worry about you everyday. 

You must miss me all the way.
Dont try to open your huge eyes and look at leng luii ya!
I punch you 99.

We will meet after 6 Days.  <3

My love towards you never change.
I hope you will ain't different with me. 

Lee Wan Teen.
I Love You.                =)

No comments: