Wednesday, September 1, 2010

Stupid Pooh. ♥

Jason delivered Mc Donald during my recess.
Woohoo~ MCD as my recess breakfast.
Thanks to him   :)
Curi-curi makan di sekolah!~
Wow. The cat caused a terrible incident.
It wanna grabbed our breakfast and shocked us.

I am so thankful to my mama.
Because she fetched me everywhere ♥
Thus, I bought the surprise for giving to baby.  =]
Moreover, she still helped me to do many things while I was preparing my surprise.

Wooohooo!
I done everything, the surprise.  =]
Baby. I am so delighted on it. 
And we can meet tomorrow too. 
Baby, IMY ♥
We never meet for a week.    :(
I kept the surprise carefully just because I do not want to let you know.
Yet, I told you accidentally.
Alamak!
I should not Webcam with you, darling.   :(

I am so upset on it.
I hope you can truly pleased on it, but it was messed up!
Fuck me. I'm bitch! 
I cried. 

Tomorrow we are going to sakae sushi to celebrate our 100 days. ♥
Baby, It is so wonderful. 

ILY. ♥
Bii.

Everyone will show up their boyfriend/girlfriend to their friend.
But, I'm special   :)
I showed up my friend's boyfriend to my man  xD

Share things is a way of showing off?
I dont think so!

This Saturday I'm going to genting.
Alamak!
I think there will be my second house.
There is boring to me.
And this Sunday morning baby will go to China for 6 Days. 
=(  She dump me 6 days.
I lose contact with you within 6 Days.
And I wan to revision by myself in this 6 Days.

Sob.   =[
I think i will be such boring in this 6Days.
Baby, I wan Bing Tang Hu Lu.  ;)

Pen.Off.
Night buddies and ciaoz.

ILY  ♥
Sweeeeeeeeet.

No comments: