Saturday, August 28, 2010

100 Days With Pika ♥

100 Days with Pika on 28Aug.
I You.

Since 20052010,
We have been together.
God made me know you.
And God gave me an opportunity to understand you more. 
God gave us fate as well as made us together. 
Thanks to God.                   =]

I felt lucky that we could know each other.
Baby. You're wonderful. 

You are still teaching me such many things. 
Make me improve lots.
Darling, thank you.  :D

Because of cant meet with baby today.
So made a surprise to her in Facebook.
Baby, Hope you will truly like it. 

Dear, you are pretty good for me. 
You give me happiness.
And you treat me well. 
This is what my friend tell me always.

I love the moment when you are caring.
I love the moment when you are playing with me.
I love the moment when you are cheering me. 
I love the moment when you are kissing me.
I love the moment when you are hugging me.
I love the moment when you are smiling to me.
I love the moment when you are bullied by me.
I love the moment when your mind is thinking of me.
I love the moment when you are singing to me.
I love the moment when you are saying ILY.    ♥ 

I cherish every moment with you. 

You stole my heart and replaced yours.
I stole your heart and replaced mine.
So we wont be separated as we need each other.

In order to prevent you from leaving me a day,
So I kept you in a cage as if a PIG.
A PIG  without FREEDOM.
xD

And I ensure that you can be a fortunate pig.

Baby never make a surprise to me.
So upset regarding it.
Thus, I am together with a lovely dead wood.  ♥

I Love to see a dead wood dancing.
___________________________________________________________________________

Due to I had been pijak by somebody, 
so I think I will be blogging less often. 
SHE hurts me   =(

Beside this, 
I still need to prepare for my trial nowadays.
Wooooooooooooo!~
Gambateh.  



It's awesome for me, 
because I have been together with you.
Therefore, you appeared in my life. 

Pika and Pooh = Happiness.
And nobody can steal her heart from me. 


Pooh ♥
Wonderful Love.

No comments: