Thursday, August 12, 2010

Anti Social



Finally finished my exam today.
Phew....
ARG!~ I was sleeping during account exam.
Fu*k. Sick monster around as well as disturbing me.
My heart was like broken into half.
RAW!! 
Promised myself to stop sleeping during exam.
Well, I think my July test will get a not bad result.
Hmm...

Met with baby on last Monday.
Hahahaha.  =)
Had fun with her.
We went to MCD and enjoyed our GCB burger.
Hmmm... I felt not really nice only, but still okay.
I used chili, tomato and BBQ sauce to help baby make up her mouth.
Baby just let me fool quietly.
Owh.! Pity baby.  
Although baby felt her mouth super hot, but she don't dare to wipe it off without my permission.
After she wiped it, her lips look like 2 sausages on her face  xD
hahahahaha. Baby taught me English essay and drew her assignment.
Drew Pooh and Pika as her assignment. Woohooo.

Sigh..
My account exam made me upset until today.
ARG!~

Need to thanks to baby for the accompanying all the time when i was studying.
At the same time, she still taught me many things.
This morning (4a.m.), she woke me up and accompany me study.
I can see she is very tired via webcam.
But she kept telling me not tired, keep waking me up and gave me spirit on studying.
Baby thank you. Muacks. 

Felt stress.
Papa told me 7A's, can get a car which i want.
5A's get a car which he choose.
4A's get a bicycle.  ==

Felt that I have been boycott by someone and someone and someone and ... .....
Starting to anti social with them.
Everyone has their opinion.
Maybe our opinion is different and we disagree each other.
Yet, it's okay.
And sorry to someone who had been hurt by me.
Sometime I just talk straight to the point without me realizing. 
And I was just joking.

This morning, there was a dog came into my house.
But i was not at home that time.
Thus, I never seen it before.
Mama told me it is cute and obedient too.
Papa don't let us rare the dog therefore we gave the dog to grandma.
Keep begging to papa let me rare the dog.
Finally, I got scolded by him.  Sigh!

Going to meet with baby on Saturday. 
Miss you so much, darling.
Hope we will have nice dating on that day.
I Heart You. 
Baby, you had a haircut today.
It's nice. I just dislike to praise you in front of you.  xD
Don't want let you fly to the sky, perasan there. 

Pen.Off.
Have to sleep early later.
Fucking tired now.
Night, buddies.

ILY, Lee Wan Teen. <3

No comments: