Thursday, August 5, 2010

Exam week.


听着这首歌,依然会想起你   =)
如果这一切没发生,我想我们还是 ... .... 


Next week is my exam week.
Although it is just a small test, but i still force myself study hard and achieve a good result in this time.
Last two exams really SAI ah!
Hahahahha!~

I felt happy that i am getting lesser and lesser to online and facebook.  =)
Yea, Just because of my SPM!
SPM is everything now.

Sorry to baby.
I'm always do my revision while in calling.
Thanks that you always accompany me study all the time.
You gave me semangat. <3
And you taught me many things.
We are helping each other.   =)

Baby went to steamboat with her friends.
Dumped me alone and I need study alone too.
ARG!~ Tak ada semangat ~~
RAW!~


It's time to study now.
Woo Wan Er!~  Jia You ya.
Woohooo.
Ciaoz.

Baby, I miss you so much.
Sob  =(
This week never meet.
All your fault  =P
Hate you Hate you Hate you~

No comments: