Saturday, July 31, 2010

Carnival Day 2010

Today was my school SMKTC carnival day.
It was funnier than last year.
GREAT!


Woke up at 6A.M.
Gosh! Just sleep for 5 hours.  =(
Baby be my alarm wake me up!~
ARG~!!!


Prepare and made mash potato for beloved as her breakfast.
Wow, my mother made bird nest for me.
Hahahahahaha. Bird nest as my breakfast.   =)


Reached school at 7.30A.M.
Owh!~ I was late.
Sorry to my buddies.
Lelong here Lelong there~!
It was full through of people.
Hot weather made my face full of sweat~  =(


Finally changed duty.
Yeah Hoo.
Walked around the school and bought some drinks and foods.
Aww!~ The fried chicken was fucking oily.
Omg!~ Luckily, it was not finished by me.  xD


Baby reached my school around 10A.M.  =(
Baby cooked my breakfast and i was hungry like hell.
Baby your breakfast was nice, Dun be sad.
Muacks.



After that, We walk around school.
Wait for the water maze game.  =)
Just hanging around.
There are no game that attracts me except for the water maze game.
Waited for my buddies playing their flying fox then queue up for the water maze.
It was nice.!
And i got wet 99!
They just pulled my shirt as well as poured water inside!
Including my baby also bully me~  =(


We took our secret weapon to attack other players.
Hahahahaha!~ Never had so much fun with my budddies since hsuan's birthday last year.
Woohooo~! We all got wet 99!~


The game only last 5 minutes.
Dont satisfy us.   =(


Went to toilet to change their shirt and I capture photo with baby.
Owh!~ All of us just like a slimy worm  ><
Too tired.
All gone back, just left baby, sister and I stay in school's pondok playing bingo 
Hahahahah!~
Baby so bad!
Keep making me lost.
So bad of her!~


Baby went back around 5 o'clock.
Heavy hearted.  =[
Thanks for baby by my side whole morning and afternoon.
I ♥ You.  =)
Do you feel happy with me today?


Owh, Fucking tired now.
Going to sleep.
Ciaoz.


I love Lee Wan Teen.
I'm her cutie Little Princess.
My beauty kill her.

No comments: