Wednesday, July 7, 2010

Nice dating ♥

 Babi Pika and I. 
The one i need.  =)

Well, had a nice dating with my beloved today. ♥ 
=) 

Baby wait for me to finish my school then we walk to cake shop to buy a cake for ben's celebration. 
KFC  =]
Tried the pocketful.
Not nice wan.  =(
Felt full and thrown all my food to baybee.
Let baybee help me sapu all.
But baby still doesn't feel really full after that.
Oh My God.

Baby taught me The Pearl today.  =)
HaHaHa. Baby kept  kacau me. 
Ish you!
Baby correct my pronounciation and explained to me.
Hahahaha. What my baby taught me i learnt  fast and talk back to her to gek sei her. xD
hahahahaha. Baby u should felt proud of this, because u had a clever student.

started to face depression on surfing internet nowadays. 
Wanna force myself to study hard.
Feel stress 99.
Yesterday complaint many things to baby with ET language.
Hahahaha.  =)

Darling, i miss you again. 
Today doesn't feel enough to me oh.  =(
Next week only can meet you. 
Sob.

Pen.Off.  
Night buddies.  =)

Ciaoz. 
In love with LWT ♥
47 days.

No comments: