Sunday, July 4, 2010

Report Card

0703 today.
What day is today? 
TAKE REPORT Card !! 
ARG~! 
Butterfly in my stomach.  * bite nails *

My sister's report card all red colour wan. 
Teacher complaint her banyak cakap and tak buat homework.
Mama blocked her from playing facebook. Kesiannya.

My result has improved.  =)
Yeah pii.  ^^v
But my mama said my result is getting worse.  =(
Luckily, my BC teacher help me explain to mama.
So i never cry at last.
My form teacher complaint to mama that i like to yawn in class.  xD
hahahha.
Then mama say i totally love to sleep and i will sleep until 12PM if dint have school.
Alamak!~ 
Yet, my average has increased. Yeah Hoo.
Dear, did i have any reward about that?   =]

Just came back from BBQ with my buddies.
It's hot and nice celebration.
We watched football match together too.
GOAL!  hahahahha.  xD
We played basketball. Sweat much.
Long time never play with them already.  =)

Tiring arg!
So have to sleep now la.
In call with baby and wanna you coax me oioi.  =)
ILY. <3 
WanTeen NERD.  =)

No comments: