Saturday, July 24, 2010

♥ 240710



 Baby, Do you love it? ♥


A sweet and nice day today.
With my beloved, with my buddies   =)

Hang out with darling at Pavilion.
Walked there and hold your hand  =]
Baby kept pulling me not let me move. 
That why my hand's muscle pain today.
Darling, my hand made by toufu wan.
You know?

Finally reached pavilion.
Hahahaha. Darling wipe sweat for me  =]
Thank you, baby.
Bought cinema ticket.
Watched La Comedie Humaine at 2P.M.

After bought, Pizza Hut.
Owh, my cheesy pizza.  =)
25% more cheese.  Yummy.
Baby marked my essay and done correction for me.
Thanks to you. Mwwaahhhs~~ ♥

After our lunch, went to cinema to enjoy our show.  =)
Not really nice only  =(
I thought that there will have many funny part.
But actually not. Aiyo!~

Finished movie.
Went to toilet to capture photo with baby. ♥
Woohoo~ I'm so Leng lui~  xD
hahahahha xD
Kept saying this to baby. How perasan of me.

Snowflake.
Ate ice.
Shared with baby and baby fed me.
I'm just like a little baby nao gai to you fooling around with you. Baby.
Baby bought coffee bean.
I chose mocha baby chose cappucino
OMG! baby you have made a wrong choice.  xD

5.30PM ++
Have to go back now, my dear.
Heavy heart to separate with you.
Hug you tight.

After that, went to hsuan's house.
Woohoo, gave surprise to wei  xD
hahhaha.
Steamboat with buddies to celebrate wei's burfdae. =]
High cholesterol.
FAT FAT FAT!

Watched our movie .  =]
The movie is made by my sexy bitch.
Owh, it touched me.
I cried  D:
Baby saw me crying through webcam.
Baby felt surprised.
Baby, Thanks to you. I love it. ♥
Thanks for your effort. I only need you  ♥

Whole body's muscle cramp 99.
=( Old already.
Sob. 

Pen.Off.
Exam is coming soon.
Will seldom online.

Baby you taught me what is the means of RAWR~
So, Baby i RAWR you, LWT. ♥
Thanks so as you gave me all of your best thing for me.

No comments: