Thursday, July 1, 2010

Durian season

Isn't Durian season now?
I saw many durian stall along street.
Yesterday ate durian with family.
Gosh. one pack only already suck enough for me.
ARG!! I cant stand on those smell. 

I treated my tuition teacher eat durian.
Gosh! tuition class full of durian smell.
Just like SHIT smell.  xD
hahahaha.
yea. I admitted i dun know to enjoy it. 

My house and car full of durian smell too.
Gosh. I really cant stand on it! ARG!~ 
Why durian so nice?

My life full of book~
Stick with book everyday.  =(
Stress-ing.
ARG! ~
Education Fair in school today.
Before i was so wishful to have attend education fair soon when i'm form 3.
But today i felt that i'm almost gonna leave this school soon.
Almost graduate and be university student soon.
Need to learn English.  =[
Very worry neh.
Still thinking which University i want.

Baby, I very miss you arg! 
Do u miss me too?
I wanna meet u now. I need you. Dear. 
I wanna hug you tight now. 
Baby.
6days to go.  =(

This few days fucking damn tired without reason.
Although i early sleep before the day, the next day still tired and face pale.
ARG!! ~ 

Saturday take report card! 
ARG!~ My worst result ah! ~

Pen.off.here.
=) night, buddies.
I miss Her.
That's my love.

No comments: