Thursday, July 8, 2010

SG trip

Just packed up my luggage. 
Oh yeah.
I'm going to Singapore tomorrow.
Singapore, here i come.
=)

Absent school and cancel all my tuition class tomorrow.
4PM need to go airport and 7PM flied.
3 Days 2 nights.
Have to separate and lost contact with baby.
=( Sad case. 

Pity my baby.
Need to wait for me to come back.
you dun kao luii ya. my baby.
I will try to contact you in this 3 days.
Must miss me ya.
I will miss you throughout this 3 days.

Baby, dun keep complaining to me that i'm going to SG tomorrow.
This trip just 3 days only.
You have 8 days trip soon. 
Dump me a week  =[
So STOP complaining to me!

Muacks <3
Getting deeper and deeper with you.
Just wanna stay with you.
Do you know? Lee Wan Teen.

I love You 99~  xD

Wait for me to come back oh~ 
Miss you miss you, Fart King <3

Pen.Off.
Night buddies.

IloveYou, FART KING! 
50 days.

No comments: