Saturday, June 26, 2010

I am romantic =)

Karly said that my blog just mention Pika.
Never have friends wan.
I'm romantic what.  xD
So today here i am mention my buddies here =)

After tuition class, all of us go to karly's house to have revision.
Reached her house and eat sneak there.  xD
After an hour just start our revision. hahahaha.

Study history.
Although this subject is damn bored, but we still can fool around never feel bored or what.
playful of us. ( we still concentrate wan )

I think it is not a better way to have a study group in her house.
Study not very much.  =(

Gosh! They bully and molest me arg   D=
hahahha. We bully each other.
Fun. 

We close the lamp and talk secret in the room.
Aww. My mama reached karly's house and fetch me back.
Sob.
Yet, luckily not my turn to say out my secret to them.
Hahahahha.

Guys, you all are nice to me. =)
I felt happiness because of you all.
Thanks to you guys much.
Muuuaaaaccckkkksss.

I love you all.
But, love my BII the most.  xD
Hahahahaha

I will appreciate the last year with you all in school.
And let's together fight to SPM!

Recently, i started love my book.
Just like to stick with them and study study study.
ARG! Not enough time to me study  =(


Pen.Off.  =)
Night buddies.
38 days with you.  <3   darling.
ILY more, after yesterday.  
You know that. Baby   xD

No comments: