Thursday, June 10, 2010

小孩子。/ 幼稚

i love capture  =)
i capture it when i'm studying.  xD


Finally, i updated my blog  =)
before yesterday kiyon called, so i cant to update it.
yesterday my line sucks like hell.
So update today   ;)


Gosh!
I'm Outdated.
Because i just knew that they have quarrel in BLOG. 
Damn Funny when i see it.
HaHaHa.
All !@#$%^&* come out.

The most weird thing is i never involve myself  into the quarrel.
Because it let me feel BRAINLESS and NON SENSE at all.
just because of the 2 bucks and a table.
just because those decoration in class and FACE!
and then need curse ppl's mama papa!
Do u all think it's LAME enough?
You all High up your volume of voice and getting quarrel.
Those other peoples are not involved, please SHADDAP!
Why do not have a memorable last year in class?
Why other class can? Why 5e2 cant?

And the most Funny things is
You all keep greeting to HER sex organ.
Why keep wanna F*ck each other?
The non sense thing to me is
Girl isn't can F*ck girl?
And why u all keep ask her Show her sex organs?
I cant understand on it.
Just because some money and table can ask ppl show this show that!
ARG! FUNNY!

Lastly, You all are innocent, brainless, funny, lame and CUTE  ><
Hahahaha. Let me Laugh like Hell.
LOL.

Recently, having many tuition classes.
And my mama papa is mumbling that why so many classes in holiday.
Why so trouble need to drive me there and here.
But i never complain anything because i feel stress and tired.
They complain to me, so wat can i do?
Just zip my mouth and ready prepare mother burfdae's present and father's day's present.
Who ask them dont let me learn drive. wanna wait after my SPM.
Hahahaha. So be my driver  xD

MaMa PaPa
said 3A is not enough to them.
They need Straight A.
I think they will lost a daughter and get a new daughter too.
That is a kisiao daughter they get and I will Fly away~ hahaha.
But i'm trying my best to improve my study now.
I do really have revision.
And i hate my family says i NEVER EVER study before!

I started my revision just now.  =)
Getting Ready to my july test and percubaan.
So, I will getting late to online everyday.
And i hope i can do it last long.
Dear, please JAGA me  ><


WoooHooo.
Shogun, Here i come at monday.  =)
With my Dearest Pika  CIU~

原来我和他只可以拥有蠢蠢的爱~
哈哈。
koh屎奶 told me this.  =)


. night .
Pen.off
IMY much, my Beloved.   =)

No comments: