Tuesday, June 15, 2010

Car accident happened today.
I am damn worry and heart ache to my car but not my mama when I knew it in call.
Hahahaha. just keep sigh when tuition.  =(
Sam Tong Arg! ~
Policeman said my mama salah when he saw my mama.
My mama haven talk to him, then he just said '' you salah! ''  ==
In the fact, that's not my mama fault.
The indian woman terus langgar on my car!
ARG! if i beside mama that time, i sure scold the woman " star sun fish prawn crab " wan!
And the policeman was rude to my mama.
When he saw duit, different face to my mama!
Gosh! this world is so reality lo~
and i wanna face it soon ~

This is the 2nd time car accident in this year.
My mama still keep praise herself well in drive.  ==
I just pijak her after my tuition. Hahahaha.
Ask her go learn drive and test P lesen again.

Oh yea  =)
My tuition class canceled tomorrow. 
bwahahahaha.
so i just need to tuition 4 hours and 30 min but not 8 hours and 30 min.
WooHooooo. 
Yet, have replace back on thursday.
Alamak!  Fine!
Just because I wan get A A A in my studies.

My cute mama burfdae tomorrow.
And she ask us what's the date today.
Then i just answer 15.
Actually, she wanna remind us her burfdae is tomorrow.
How cute is she?
Then i just laugh myself beside of her.
Although she is pamper sister obviously, but she is my mama.
As Sue said, she is the one who born me.
So i love her.  =)
Gonna kiss her at 12 o'clock again  xD hahahha.

Aiya. yesterday go yum cha with Kiyon and Sue.  =)
Woohooo. Sue fetched us ''yao qie ho'' too~~
And kiyon told us she saw a black shadow and it was Gho*t.
Hahahaha. then i just fool her when i saw some black thing.  xD


It's time to study  =)
Ciaoz.
I'm getting love her deeply more since the last second.
The love is increasing every second. ♥
LWT  ♥

No comments: