Saturday, June 19, 2010

100619 ♥



Sunway with beloved today.  ♥
Sing K, Full house, Hang around, Buy Dad's present.  =)
Nice Wonderful Day with you  ♥

Keep say Yun Jing here and there.
Baby cant stand on me. HaHaHaHa.
She jealous when i'm saying Yun jing and playing PSP.
HaHaHa. my Shagua. So cute  ♥

Sob. Dear, i never sing my Favourite Song today ah!
Not enough time to sing today. Dear~

Baby's appetite is super BIG!
Gosh! Unbelievable!
After today, i trust you really can eat soooo much!
But why u so THIN  O.o   =(
Dear, thanks for your burger.
Niceeeee.   =)
Yum Yum. Miss your burger owh~!

I ♥ the way you hug me.
I ♥ the way you kiss me.
Baby, I enjoy with you today.
Although it was hot, crowded, sweat and tired, but i can saw you right?
Do you know how much i miss you? 
Muacks  ♥

Sorry to you, if i made u sad and jealous today.
Muacks   =)
And I ♥ the way u coax me.  =]   ang gugu. Hahaha.

Hug you Tight in KTM. 
WooHoo. Warm Hugs. 

Mama blocked me Dance. Fuck!!
Keep mumbling and say SPM study la!~
Duh!! 



I Love You, Miss LWT  ♥
1 month anniversary tomorrow.  =]

No comments: