Tuesday, June 1, 2010

IMY Badly ♥

I Miss You Badly.

When is the next date I with You?
Your PooH miss You.
The thing we can see each other is through Webcam.

This Fri will have performance in school  =)
For Teacher Day.
We use 3 days to practice. 
Gosh~!  @@

Mummy cooked nice dinner today.
aww!  =(
i'm on diet. MUM.
But still the same.
I ate much.   =)

Arg, dear needs a Bra.
I will Buy for You.  =)
G?  HaHaHaHa.
Dear, let me found it again.
Let me make sure the SIZE.
hahahaha.  ><


School life let me getting bored on it.
Many quarrels within Friends and Classmates.
Although it is Fun to me Sometime.
So i'm thinking will be skipping school few days in a week.

I need Sleep.
I love Sleep. ♥
But i Love you more. ♥ ♥
So dont kick me to Sleep without your sound. 


Ciaoz, buddies.   =)
Night.
PooH ♥ Pika LWT.

No comments: