Friday, June 25, 2010

Just You and Me ♥

Happy birthday to my sister here.  =)
Wish you have a sweet 13 this year.
And study hard la~ 

Jogathan today.
Performed Aerobic and let other student and teacher warm up.
WooHoo. We just used a day to prepare all step and memorize it all.
HaHaHa     =)

Never go jogging around school with other students.
After performed, straight to go MCD wait for my baby  ♥
And my buddies had their breakfast their.
We play around there.
And i used fake eyelash paste on my face everywhere  xD

Finally, baby reached MCD.
Play baby PSP.
Hahahaha. Dear had been dumped by me again  xD
Pity darling.
Your PSP more interest than you to me.
xD

After that, go back to school take sister go leisure mall and celebrate her birthday.
Met with Yee Kee then walk to sasa for buy her present.
Sasa too expensive la ~
So walk to Watson. Wow, same product but different price.
We choose for her and she just okay okay okay.
Hahahaha.
Bought a BB cream, Mascara, Make up remover, Lip gloss.
Over budget.  O.o
But never mind la. I already cover it all.
And not really much only.  =]
ARG! Wanna find that pooh phone hanger at watson.
But NO STOCK. Other outlet also dint have already.
How sad am i.   =(

Walk to Mini Toons find my pooh hanger.
ARG! Dint have ~  Wuwuwuwuwu.
Baby said will find for me.  Hope you will find as soon as possible.
We stole sweet to eat there. hahaha.
Yum yum  xD

Okay, it's time to have their lunch.
We have our lunch at subway.
Order for my sister and her friend.
And baby prepare lunch for me again. hahhaa.
I'm happiness  xD woohoo.
Nice. My favourite cheese inside my lunch  ♥  yum yum.

1.42P.M.
Walk into cinema .
Toy story 3.  =)
Warm hug and kisses from baby  ♥  =)
Molest Dear ARG! bwahahaha. xD

Finished movie.
Darling have to back. Sob  =(
Bring baby go to bus stop and give her a sweet goodbye kiss. xD

ARG. forgot return back file to baby ah!
And my suprise also inside the file.
My mission Spoiled by me.
Gosh!
Too stupid already. forgot pass to you.
If not, my suprise sure sucess wan.

Got 2 blue Worldcup from MCD.
Hahahaha. Niceeee   =)
My favourite colour.

I am not belong to you.
Yet,
I am belong to Lee Wan Teen.  ♥
I love this.

Pen Off here.
Have tuiton class and group study with my buddies tomorrow.
Night.  ♥
ILY, LWT   ♥

No comments: