Wednesday, June 23, 2010

She is a Sexy Bitch ♥

WoooHooo.
Today is BeBe Liew's birthday whee  ♥
Happy birthday to You, Muacks  ♥
Have a nice celebration with you.
And hope u will enjoy on it ya.  =]

Baby come along celebrate too.
HaHaHa. Baby complaint to me i neglected her.
Hmmp. i not care  xD
Because you are not main character today. 
You are keh leh feh only   xD
hahahha.  =)

But at least, end up also never neglected you what.  =]
Muacks, baby  ♥

Today i showed my love and considerate to my baby  ♥
Dear,  how good am i? hahaha.
You wan sayang me 99 ya  =]


WooHoo.
We played high attack today.
Bwahahhahaa.
Li Hsuan Lose the 1st round and she dance GEE.
Sexy. Whee Wit  O.o

The next round.
Pika and i betting at last. Hahahaha.
All asked me must win because they were awaiting to see pika dance.
So.... ......  * drum roll *
I'm the winner, she is the loser.
I just jump up and cheer. bwahahhaha.
Oh yea.  ♥  
我把我的快乐建立在她的痛苦上。 
HaHaHaHa ~ 

Woohoo. She dance GEE!
You are such SEXY, baby.
You let us laugh like hell. LMAO! ~
We are so high at the moments.
Baby, you do really Fucking sexy.   =))

3.15 p.m.
It's time to back.
And wanna go tuition.  SOB  =((
Baby need back also. Wuwuwuwu.
Miss you much arg! darling  ♥
Never mind, friday we meet again.
Hahahahas. Toy story 3.  woohoo  ^^v

Sex and the City is nice.
ARG! I wan to watch that.

My lappy had problem again!
ARG! 

Pen.Off.
Sexy Baby Bitch  ♥  
I Do miss you much.  =(
Hope to hug u now. 
I lack of hug baby  =(
Need your hug mostly. 

Night.

No comments: