Saturday, May 29, 2010

坚强的小孩

I need Your Huggie. ♥

sweet date with my beloved. ♥
Tired but fun   =)
Yesterday we were playing in Cam, so we 2 today just like Soft Shit  xD

Thanks for Your Breakfast. Dear.
It's nice. You Stop ask me, please ~
HaHaHa. I knew my breakfast surely Nice.
It's special To You right ?

You Had a hair cut today.
I just realize this month i was accompany 2 ppls went for their hair cut.
Arg ~!
I almost fell in sleep there. hahahaha.
Baby satisfied her hair  =)
I felt okay also wat. ( When i see it at back, so u better dont turn your head  xD )

Make Up on Your face.
But i cant Found all the effect of before and after  =(
SOBS ~!
I'm not used to go toilet with you.
Because Many peoples Stare on You.


Help Dear Found a skinny Pants.
Niceee  =)
Dear Love It too.
Show me see The Next Date With You ya.

We watched Shriek Forever After.
Nice + Funny.
Molest Baby   xD
hahahah~ Dear, finally i found it  xD

Dark Mocha  ♥
Nice. Thumb up ~
Dear and I ♥ it much.
I wanna try Chocolate Chips Cream next time with You, Dear.


Enjoy Whole day With You, Baby.
Hope You Enjoy the Day with Me.  =)

Daddy decided to go SG in July.
3 days 2 nights  =)
He booked Air Ticket yesterday.
Woohoo. East Coart, here i come.
I love You, Beach.

爸的namo功又升级了。
我的耳朵要出血了。

读书读书读书读书。
这就是你要我依着这样的生活。
哇老 ~
儿会变宅女咯。


谁可以告诉我,
天堂美么,地狱可怕么?
人死了回去哪里?

爸告诉我要好好的看管着家和钱。
他快不能了。
我不喜欢爸对我说这些 ~
因为酸气会涌上鼻子,我还不是坚强的小孩。

爸要我学会很多东西。
只是为了要我照顾着妈和妹。
爸为了我们赚很多很多钱回来,
就是要存起来,给我们日后可以急用。

爸,我对不起你。
我不是个孝小孩。
我希望我还来得及。
对不起。

在我小的时候,爸超级疼我。
他不喜欢看到妈妈打我。
每次我都会跑到他身旁,他就会保护着我。
爸爸还会砍断藤鞭。
我知道爸爸是疼我的。

自从爸爸有病后,
我再也看不到你的笑了。
我只看到你那些好虚假的笑容。
你的黑巴巴的脸,你的眼泪。
我们开始也有代沟了。
你只用钱来爱我。

对不起,我让你流泪。
甚至你想过放弃你的生命。
对 ~!
我就是那么不孝 !
对不起,爸 ~

我会读好书,我也不会让你那么容易放弃。
我知道我该珍惜了。
我也要做个坚强的小孩。


i ♥ You,
Because you're thief.
You Stole my Heart.  ♥


Pen.Off.
Night.        :)
I Heart You, B. Pika.     ♥

No comments: