Monday, May 17, 2010

i ♥ SHE who loves ME =)




finally i chop off my hair.
someone said i used 15 bucks to cut a non-obvious haircut.
my mum and sis also cant realize that i cut my hair.
but my fringe do reallhy short alr  =(
sob~~!!


the dance is too hard for me  :(
arg~ maybe i'm going to give up.
sorry, guys.

watched 下一站,幸福since last week.
just until episod 8~
i love those girl character in the moviie~~
they are LENG LUI especially the main character.

tertidur just now.
hahas. then let PIKA wait for me an hour more.  ><
too tired le. sorry, my dearest PIKA.  =)


i just realized that i had 7 poohs on my bed.
hahas. i ♥ pooh.

pika sang 还有我疼你 yesterday night to me.
=) my sweet PIKA.
thanks you muchiie.
u let me felt SECURITY and CARE.

today YOU made me smile and felt YOU are my right man.
3days more.  :)
will be a new and wonderful life to us~

i will try my best to give YOU a wonderful love.
and I'll be your first.
give u an unforgottable and a precious love.  =3

i ♥ PIKA who loves POOH.
i wanna give my warm HUGGIE to YOU.
because i do need YOU.
i wanna give my KISSIE to YOU.
because i love YOU.


3days more. i'm awaiting the day.  ;)
night, buddies.
pen.off.

No comments: