Thursday, May 13, 2010

BaBi-PooH ♥

BaBi-PooH ♥

 I had a new nickname, BaBi-PooH   =)
She had a new nickname, BaBi-Pika.

sick.
FEVER and COUGH knocked my door.
Sob. you are my medicine  =)
just need YOU around me, and i will get well soon.

Rain like cats and dogs today.
School Shoes get wet.
So, Absent school tomorrow.
But have to go back to school for dancing tomorrow.
Sob. Patient need to Dance too. haaha

i drawed a picture for YOU today.
hahha. but i jus realized that my com cant detect to my scanner.  =[
show you next time ya  =)

Temperature is getting riser.
Face is getting Red.
Where are YOU?
Mana ubat saya?

HOT TEMPER.
I'll show my black face and FIERCE to my family when i'm uncomfort.
Sis scared me and walked away from ME.

Stomach and Hand's Muscle crap-ed  =(
once i laugh, my stomach's muscle pain once.
once i cough, it pain once.
ARG! suffer ~
Throat-ache.
Need to Stop to Sing Song Along.  =(
arg~!! WATER.\

HYPERACTIVE became a die WORM lye on the bed and covered by blanket.
=( hope to get well TOMoRROW MORNING.

IMY  ♥
HOPE to HAVE your SOUND tonight  =)



pen.off.
night =]

No comments: