Tuesday, May 18, 2010

i found my RIGHT MAN :)

i SMILE because of YOU.  =)
i do love you.


finally, i found my rainbow and my right man.
2 days more.  =]

absent school today.
late wake up and yesterday slept at 3am because of YOU.

IMY.
force u to sleep and no call today.
i have to sleep later without your VOICE  =(
dear, i need your song.

ILY.
u made me feel i'm hapiness and made me smile everyday.
i hope to hug u tight and care u all the time.
INY.  =)


Kiyon, u are the one who call me and cry there wan.
haha~ when i picked up the phone, thn u start to cry there.
HaHaHa~! siasuii!
try your best and escape her world since now. =]
u will get ur new and wonderful life a day. gambateh  =]


owh~ =[ math exam tomorrow.
hope i can get above 60 marks.
if not, gonna attend addition class  =[

it's time to sleep.
DAR, i do miss u. sob  TT
sleep without your voice and your song.

night. buddies.
pen.off.

No comments: