Tuesday, May 25, 2010

nothing gonna change my love for you ♥



Dear, go learn this song and sing to me.  =)

Absent to School AGAIN.  ><
All study period is bored to me, so just skip it.
Luckily i was absent.
Because had spotcheck this morning.
If not, my tight Uni kena catch again.


Baby said that my life just fullfill school and tuition class.
But i felt that it's enjoy to me.
I dont hope to step in university and facing all assignment.
I dont hope face to those boss and get scold by them.
I'm enjoy my life now  =)  yeah pii~

You Made Me Down.  ♥
I just wanna release all stress with song lyrics.
LOUDly LOUDly and LOUDly.
Repeat Repeat Repeat.


Economi Presentation made me argue with Mother.
I cried when you were scolding i'm stupid.
I just wanna be more tough.  =(
I hate Tear drop on my face.
I hate to release all my sad thing here.


TEAMWORK.
I cant see anything in my class now.
I felt fed up to them.
Gosh! I just can say FINE to them.
I hope i can control my Temper to them in this few months left.


I hope You can make me Smile again  ♥
Emo around Me.
I knew u try your best.  Muacks  ♥


I'm Stupid!!  =(
ARG!!
Pen.Off.
Night.
IMY         ♥

No comments: