Monday, May 10, 2010

hang out after school

=[ arg~ my fringe still long.
nvr chop off my hair today.
gosh~!! 

after school, go to sungai wang with ah wei and kiyon.
kiyon chopped off her hair today.
nice much. hahahahhaa.
ta dang~~  =)
dun chop me ya, kiyon. hahas.
jus wanna find out the different. haahaa



arg~!! the sky was raining like cat and dogs.
so i jus cancel go to pasar seni have my hair cut  =[




the result i knew today.
it's a good or bad thing for me?
it's happy or sad to me?
COMPLICATED.
because i get 4th in class when jan exam ; i get 7th in class when april exam.
arh~ but last year i was 9th in class.
so it is a good or bad thing for me?   =[

getting stress because i saw my result it not too good for me.
aiks~ i'm gonna start to do my homework and do not to skip all my lesson in class ( if i'm having a good mood that day ) hahaha~

oh yea. night, buddies.
pen off here  =)

No comments: