Monday, May 24, 2010

24 May ♥

Dear baybee came to meet me after my school.
I was worry my noobie sesat there.
She is first time come to my school only.
=)  It's suprise to me if u reached my school safety.

Dear reached TC at around 10a.m.
Pity my darling.
Need to wait me until 1p.m.
So dear go to McD online to do her assignment.
But in the real, You were playing FB there.
Alamak!

Oh yea ♥
1p.m.
My class end. woohoo~
Aunty visited me in the morning.  =(
Let my stomachache like Hell.
but after i met with Dear, my stomachache cure.
Dear, you do really is my medic. HaHaHa~  =)

i ♥ the way when u are holding my hand.
i ♥ the way when u give me huggie.
i ♥ the way when u are kissing on me.  =)

i had a wonderful lunch with You, Dar. 
And siasuii Dar teached me math. HaHaHa.
I just kacau Dear when she was trying her best solve my Math problem.
I tie her hair up. HaHaHa.  D=
Keep say LENG LUI LENG LUI   xD
My baby is a Good child.
Because she just diam diam let me play her hair and let me laugh at Her.  =)

Whee Wit~ Can I take your phone number?
Leng Lui   xD

Dear, you just can blame to the fate that let u met me and fell in love with me. ><
Hahahaha.
Chou BaBy, I ♥ You Muchiieeee   =)
I love smile with You and Drag all my time with Euuu.
All The Time is so Wonderful and I'm enjoy.
Yeah pii~   =]

Dear ♥
I miss You badly now.
I wanna your Huggie.  =)

Congrats to my BaBi Pika.
Because u are brave much today  =)
WooHoo.  i love Pika like this. kekeke.

You shocked me when u request kiss from me
When You were Ready back.
Then I just Kiss on baby's Face.   =)
Muacks  Again  Here.


Thanks to My Baybee Here.
Because You came to find me.  =)
It's touch for Me. 
Oh no~ Fucking Happy.
I ♥ You, Darling Leng Lui WanTeen.


Let You saw my ugly real face today.
Sob  =(  arg!!!~~
But nevermind, It's draw to me.
hahhaha. i saw your girl look.
Leng Lui    xD

I'm await-ing to help u make up this sat.
Baby.
And your spaghetti.   =)

Pen.Off.
Night. 
I ♥ BaBy Leng Lui WanTeen Lee.

No comments: