Wednesday, May 19, 2010

DEAR Pika. ♥



Where're YOU?
my dearest Pika?
=(  IMY.
You're doing your school assignment.
I wanna scream loud here " DeaR BaBi, I Miss You. "

few hours more, YOU and I memories will be start from the day.  =)
i'm awaiting, Baby.
Hope To Hug You When the Day Reached.
20 May.  =)

You Told Me that Your Life will Be Nothing Without Me.
Then, I Tell You Here,
I Wont Release My Hand Easily, Won Let You Go.
Around Your Side All The Time.
I Will Be Here, BaBy.
All The Time You Need Me, I Will Stay Near To You.
Care and Respect You, Noobie.

I would show my smile to You. ♥
I'll show my love to You. ♥
I belong to You. ♥
I need You. ♥

Please appreciate each other.
Please hug me tight when I do Need You.
Please dont break our Promise easily.
Please let me trust You.
Please let us have a long relationship.
Please dont let each other cry.
Please Hold My Hand Tight to Pass Our Rest of Life.
Please Build Up memories With Me.  =)

Just wanna stay inside your Heart.
Just wanna live inside your Brain.
Let You Love Me, Let You Miss Me. ♥

12.00 AM.
Please Come Faster.
We are Awaiting for you.

I ♥ LWT Pika !
=)

Pen.Off.
Night.   :)
BaBy. WoooHoooo~
520 ♥

No comments: