Saturday, May 22, 2010

love day ♥

 Hug You Tight.
i NEED you Much.  =)
i ♥ you, pika.  =]

met with PIKA today ♥
a nice and sweet day  ♥
started to miss you, baby  ♥
await the next day meet with you again  ♥

met with you at around eleven o'clock  =)
the 1st we talked to each other is " err.. ahh.. erm... "
HaHaHaHa  =)
an unforgottable start to me.   D=
then, we wait for the bus and go to Leisure Mall.

reached Leisure Mall.  =)
hang around. and we went to SAKAE SUSHI and baby had breakfast there.
baby forced me to eat. but i do really low appetite.
sorry, baby~  =(

finished eat. 
we hang around there.
feel BORED  =(  sob.

we capture photo in toilet.
keke. give huggie to baby.
kiss on your hand, because i do really need you.

bought my favourite MOCHA  ♥
we wait for my friends in starbucks and camwhore there  =)
we saw a man sleep at there.
haha. we are naughty.
i asked baby sit near him and capture with him  xD


Finally, my friends reached.
intro BII to them.
Bii started to shy. hahas. quiet there.

Baby need to early back.
so i take her back at 4pm something.  =(
after that, go back to Wong Kok to have celebration with friends.

Finally, i had my first meal at 4 something.
GOSH~!!  i do really LOW appetite today.  ><
oh my god~!! many funny photos with my buddies.
and BOY MAKE UP   D=

Virgin keep took our ugly + funny photo.
especially my laugh  xD
Crazy~!!
Hope buii will get fun in his birthday celebration.



Baby very very very shy today arg~!!
hahahahha. 
♥ to cubit your face and beat on your butt.
=)  hope u will be enjoy and fun when u are outing with ME.
IMY, dear.  xD



LOW of battery now.  xD
it's time to charge battery.
night.
penoff here.
ILY, W. Teen.  ♥

No comments: