Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Famine 30 hours ♥

 Baby, it's YUAN de. hahaha  xD


Sorry that i'm late updating here.
This was my 2nd time joining Famine 30 hours.
And with baby  ♥   =)

Early in the morning, phone rang.
I thought it was an alarm clock.
When i off it, but it was still ringing.
It was an originally call from baby.
After called, I started to prepare everything.

Done everything around 8a.m.
Then started going to school to meet with baby.
Baby reached school earlier than me.
Finally reached at 8.30a.m.
Met with baby and walked into a restaurant to have our breakfast.
Baby ate 2 bowls of noodles and I just ate a bowl~
Baby is super duper high appetite  D=
I treated baby ate a bowl of noodle.    =)

Walked back to school around 9a.m.
Spot checked our bag.
Alamak~! They found our rocky and m & m.  xD
But they only found out one rocky.
After spot checked, register.
Worried that we will be separated in different groups.
We got a different colour name card.
We kept asking people around to change with us.
Finally, we found.  =]

We got into yellow team.
Changed shirt and get ready into the group.
Introduce among team mates.
Waited for a long time until the camp started is very boring.
Just kept singing to baby. 
Then the activity finally started with 2 stupid dances.

The 1st game is
spider web.
There are many holes for everyone to pass through it.
Some holes are very high.
Need to be carried by someone only can pass through it.
Oh my GOD!~
We were the one who got carried.
ARG! Memang embarrassing ~~

2nd game is
earn money by finding some jobs.
There are categories such as legal and illegal jobs.
We went to rubbish dump to pick up some plastic bottle, glass bottle and aluminum cans.
We picked up 6 plastic bottles and a soya milk card.
6 plastic bottle exchanged with 3 bucks.
Because I was an illegal worker, so kept getting caught by police.
Alamak~
I went into jail 2 times.

2nd round, we went to find special items from people.
We kept chasing Braxton and Alston.
Both of them are very naughty.
Kept running and saying no no no.
Finally, baby and I completed everything.

After that, we all gathered in hall and shared feelings.
Watched movie and listened Braxton singing.
Woohoo. He is handsome.
I lam Him. hahahahaha.
Shame to shake hand and capture with him.

Finally, had a chance to shake hand and capture with him.
He is the who made me so lam.  xD hahahaha.
Especially where he is a boy.

At night.
The way every group performed in the talented show were very lame.
Every show relate violence.
Just simple perform.
In fact, I never enjoyed any activities.
Only enjoyed the time with baby.   ♥

Movie time.
Everyone seem like so tired.
Everyone lied on the floor.
Mc said that everyone can go to toilet to prepaid and sleep.
Baby and I walked to the toilet to brush our teeth.
All the way was very black.
I was afraid of it.
Kept holding baby's hand tightly.
Went into a toilet box with baby and changed cloths.
We were not seeing each other.
We shame shame.  xD hahahaha.

Ready to sleep at 11 o'clock.
Hug with baby and fell a sleep at the end.
During midnight, i kept waking up and sleep back.
Hahahaha. Told baby i was cold cold.
Baby gave me all the blanket and help me covered.
Baby hug me tight as well as gave me warm.
Thank you, darling.
You shown you care, I felt your care.  ♥

Sunday. 7 a.m.
Awaken by MC~
I woke up and baby still sleeping.
Grr! Baby still dun wan wake up!
Then I told baby that I will angry one oh.
Baby woke up quickly and she just sit there looking at me packing up staff!
SHE NEVER HELP ME !!
Just rub her eyes and BLUR!
Kept talking with her.
She just HAR HAR HAR!~
Oh gosh!
She was a deaf man!
Gek sei me.
I fed up talking to her.

Morning exercise in hall.
Share feelings again. 
Fill in the form and cam-whore.

Went to Bukit Jalil by bus. 
Baby helped me took my bag.
Hahahaha. She was just like a turtle.
Thanks to baby by helping me all the way. 
ILY        ♥

We curi makan in Bukit Jalil.   =]
M & M.
Fed by baby. 
Yum Yum Yum    ♥

Sweet sweet with darling in Bukit jalil.
Sang song since the performance started.
Count down together.   =]
Yeah! We drank soya milk and bread.
Niceeee     =)

It's time to go back to school   =(
It's time to be separated with baby.
Baby complaint to me that it was not enough for her.
Hahahaha.  
Baby, we will meet next day right? 
Muacks mwahs  ♥

I was enjoying every second every minutes and every hours with you.
Darling, I appreciate what I'm having now. 
Especially you.   ♥

I hope you can appreciate this 30 hours with me. 
Because it is wonderful to me.    =)

Since Monday ( 23 august ),
stopped schooling until trial exam.
Revision and tuition at home.
My life is going sucks like that.
Study, Study and more Study.
Whatever.
It is just because of you, SPM.
So yeah, it's time to study hard.
Gambateh   ♥ Er.

Pen. Off.  =)
Pooh with ♥
ILY, Sweet heart.  ♥

Buddies, let jia you together.  
SPM! Go Go Go 

No comments: