Monday, August 16, 2010

Memorable Day ♥

 Memorable day. ♥






15082010  ♥
A memorable day with eu.  =]

This is the first time I can go out on Sunday.
Went out with Bii. ♥
Went to LowYat - Red Box and Sungei Wang.

Walked in at 11.30 P.M.
Sang until 3 P.M.
Woohoo!~    =]
Buffet lunch with baby.
I love the moment you pushed me onto the sofa and looked at me. 
Keep using mic burp to baby. 
Once I screamed yun jing very leng zai, baby bin zhui there. 
Hahahahaha. Baby accept this fact. 
Baby, you made me high yesterday.  xD
Hahahahaha.     =]
ILY.       ♥
Baby, I miss the day and the moment.
I hope the time will stop at this moment.   

After 3 P.M.
We walked to sungei wang hung around and tried to find present for baby.
Need to save money to buy present and make surprise for you.
You await for it ba.  xD
Bought a Hotlink number to contact with darling.    =]
Thanks to you, darling. You helped me to pay for it. 
Just hung around for a while, Baby's phone rang.
Baby need to go back.
My mood was sliding down to the max.
Don't feel like talking to you. Sorry.
Walked to times square from sungei wang.
Sigh. Need to walk back alone.
I saw your tears roll in your eyes.
But I still need to unwillingly release your hands and walk back by myself.

Walked on the road with my tears.
Sigh.   =[
Have a feeling that I don't want to leave you, just stick with you    ♥
Heavy heart to leave you.  

At night.
Quarrel with you even nearly breaking up with you.
Sorry Baby.
I'm imperfect, only know to hurt you.   =(
Sorry for yesterday that i made you cry and said something to hurt you.
I'm not purposely to do so.
Mwahs.   ♥ 
Kiss to cover back.   =)

I will try to correct my mistake and be your wonderful baby      ♥
Baby, ILY.   =)

Due to the lack of sleeping, this morning during assembly images in front of me suddenly went blur as well as my hearing.
Oh my!~ 
Some more my body was like burning, sweat kept coming out.
Headache whole day. 
Face turned pale.
Well, I'm okay back now.   =)
Thanks for the concern by friends and baby.

It's time to pen off here. 
Good night.  

88 Days with eu.

No comments: