Sunday, September 12, 2010

Pika's notes

There, my first time spamming on baby's bloggie ((:

baby is very sick today
cough a lot and slept throughout the day
even don't feel like eating.
only ate breakfast which is not finished and nothing else for the whole day :(
that really worries me a lot
the worst thing is, there is nothing i can do about it ='[
felt so useless. ARGH!

shouldn't had gone to China
once came back things like this happened ._.
sorry for making you worried and cry for me 4 times within these 6 days
maybe the cause of sickness would be me too =[

baby ♥
i wish your sickness will cure in a blink
or at least, throw the sickness to me
i rather replace you from being sick than watching you suffering yet doing nothing
my heart felt uneasy until now
i want you to cure :(

Pen.Off.
back to assignments without baby accompanying =[
but i can understand
116 days ILY
Pika with ♥

No comments: