Friday, September 24, 2010

Reviving my bloggie :)

 18.09.2010 ♥
Beloved.


Blog died since 12 September.
Reason is I need to study badly. Sigh.

Well, belated update here about our dating.  ♥
Out with baby last Saturday, 18.09.
Celebrated our 4th month but had light bulb on that day  xD
Baby's friend, Mee Jing.
We watched step up 3.   :)
Baby bought famous amous for me. Yum  ♥
Bii blew air into my ears, I used my lips to block her  ♥
The moment was sweet. And I smile all the way.  =)
Had a long time kissing with you, Great !

Met with baby yesterday too.  ♥
Forgot to buy soft shell crab for me. Baby heartless.
Getting lesser and lesser in loving me.  =(
Thus, baby bought snack and sweet for me.
All cost RM 9.30  Awwww~
My favorite snack, Hello Panda and Strawberry rocky.  =)
Enjoy it when fighting for exam.

McD then. Double cheese burger  ♥
Baby ate her BIG Mac with her BIG mouth. Alamak!
I cant stuff it into my mouth.
Study beside baby. It seem like so stress as dating while studying.
Sob. :(  I have no choice to do so as exam is around the corner.

Had history exam today.
Yesterday studied until whee hour.
Only slept 2 hours. OMG!~
Yet, still have some question don't know to do.
I'm super duper stupid.
Ate bird nest and brands chicken essence during this trial exam.
Wondering what my mama will prepare for me for my next exam (SPM)?
Abalone ?  ♥

Wish I can achieve good result in my trial exam.
As I really do work hardly during this exam.

Many things happened during my holidays until now.
Sigh. I'm really do tired on it and lazy to solve of it.
朋友就是如此。

他爱的人再不会是我。
这究竟是一件好事还是坏事
也许真的错过了
时间不再回来而你也不会
慢慢的让这一切藏在我心里的最深处地方
不再回味或提起
这真的是很累人

总觉得我和你的感情出现了问题
也许是考试造成
希望不会这样下去    ♥

Going to sleep now.
Yawn, Good night.
Buddies.

♥ PooH.
Heart Pika always.

No comments: