Friday, January 14, 2011

My Dream

I had a dream. That was I hope I can go to Australia to further my studies.
YEA! The dream I have to stop right now. 

I have to give up my dream to realise parents' dream.
It sounds like noble right?
Actually i'm so stress.

Few years ago, my parents kept pushing me to go to Australia to further my studies.
At the beginning, I rejected everything.
Yet, year by year, I became a mature person.
I am able to think about my future. 
Thus, I made up my mind to further my studies there.
And told myself I have to study harder and harder to realise it.

When I told my uncle who is living in Australia, he is glad to know that.
He said he will help me to solve the tuition fees' problem. 
Well, I told my parents.
At the beginning, they fetched me to taylor and inti university to request some information about SAM ( South Australia Matriculation ).
As I know, if I study foundation, the cert is not qualify every university which is located in Melbourne. 
So, I made up my mind to study in Taylor.

The terrible incident happened.
Parents argue because of me since yesterday.
I cried like hell yesterday.
Daddy do not hope I go as he is having sickness.
He afraid of he cannot see me when he is in front of the death's door.
He called to my relatives to ask some suggestion.
End up, my uncles and grandma consoled me to not to go.

Kept crying as my dream destroyed.
They do not understand the reason of crying.
My whole family argued because of me.
I felt i'm so useless. Because of University, I have to make them quarrel.

What's a funny thing.
I'm having my uncle in Aus, and no need to trouble for the money.
Yet, I CANT go because of my parents.
Parents cried in front of me to ask me do not go.
What's a funny thing, I have to give up everything to realise them and stop the war.

Please, do not to trouble me again.
I already decided not to go Aus, and staying here to continue my foundation.
Why the world is unfair?
Why someone can go to oversea to study but not to appreciate?
Why I want to go but I cant go? 
I want to tell you all who is going to oversea study as well as not to appreciate the opportunity, buddy, you are very very lucky, congratulation, you must appreciate the chance.

Cried since yesterday until now :(
They only said me that I only think of myself but not them.
How about you all? why do not think of my future.
I only wan to study and hope my future will be better.
But, why it is so many obstacle to block me.
What's a funny thing, my parents asked me not to go to oversea study.!

My uncles, grandma, father and mother, why you all not think of me?!

My dream has an end here. =')
Give up my dream to realise parents' dream.
Hope against Hope.

No comments: