Saturday, January 8, 2011

Recently, less to come here for blogging.
As I have my own diary book. 
So I will lesser and lesser to update my bloggie  :)

Yesterday, went to interview with baby and her friend, Chels. 
Chels is a beautiful and nice girl. Hahahaha. 
Hope the clerk will call to us asap. I need the job to earn money to buy cny clothes ya.

After interviewing, we went to sungai wang having our lunch.
Then walked times square.
Aww. Those new arrival clothes terribly nice.
Yet, the price more nicer, scared me. 

No place to go, so we went to movie. 
The tourist.
Nice movie but i slept xD hahahaha.

A guy sat back of me when watching.
Walao! Keep kicking my chair.
Utterly hope to scold him.
At that moment, my mind popped out something.
Last year, I was facing a moment as if yesterday too.
But, there was a people who sitting by me just turned her head and scolded the guy.
That was you, Chi ~
Duh! Memories attacked my mind again. 

Yesterday night, my dear cried like a baby. 
She worried about her studies.
She is under stress truly.
I hope her parents really can understand her.
By the way, baby, you should believe yourself you can.
Remember what I told you yesterday.
If you really work hard fully, the GOD wont treat you unfairly. 

Bee, I know you worried that you cannot give me what I need.
Bee, you are the one I most need. 
Bear in your mind about this :
我,胡婉儿只要和你拥有着简简单单的爱情
不需去豪华的地方,买名牌东西,吃高贵的食物,穿华丽的衣服
即使是粗茶淡饭,我都愿意
因为我有你在我身旁

记得别把自己和别人比较
因为我要和你在一起
我爱的人是你而不是别人


Sweetheart. I Heart You much.~ 
Never end never fade. 

No comments: