Tuesday, February 8, 2011

Swimming Day with you

Today went to Bukit Jalil for swimming with baby. 
What a funny day :]

Reached in lrt station at 11 something.
Hmm... The swimming pool is opened at 2 p.m.
Gosh. We reached B.Jalil around 12p.m
Oh Gosh! We walked around there.
Hahahahhaha. I brought baby walked wrong way.

Finally reached the swimming pool. ;]
We went to the cafe to wait the swimming pool open.
We drank at there and ate something.

Finally 2 p.m., we walked to the pool and paid to the worker.
Yeah ! 
After changing shirt, I jumped into the pool.
Oh No! My baby kept saying no no  no~
ARG! Ask her come down slowly.

Saw her swimming really made me laugh till stomach pain.
My laughing sound was surrounded the pool xD
My baby became timid when she is inside the pool.
I could carried my baby up.!
I'm strong woman ~ 

She asked me to teach her before swimming.
Yet, she did not learn anything after swimming. Hahaha :D

Reached 3.30p.m, we went to bath and went back to home.
Refilled~ Teaching my dear is a hard stuff. haha~ :D

Walked alone to my mama's friend house.
Along the way, recalled back my memories.
Baby, I hope I can build our memory there as well.


Hey girls and guys, valentine day is coming soon ya.
So, Happy valentine day to you all.
For single man and woman, hope you all can find a wonderful girlfriend or boyfriend as soon as possible. :D
For who is in a relationship, hope you all can enjoy your wonderful valentine day with your girlfriend or boyfriend.
For my dearest Pika, you better make this valentine day to become wonderful and make some surprise ya x)
If not, you better be careful.

Oh yeah! My birthday is coming soon as well.
I want present ya x)
And of course, I need you all guys to celebrate with me.
This is the most important one. ;]

Ciaoz :]
Pen.off.
Have a nice day. 
ILY,LWT !

P.s. 
My dear today almost killed me as she pushed me inside the water as she was panicked. OMG O.o
Hahahahaha x)

No comments: