Friday, May 27, 2011

Having a long time never been here as I'm sheer busy lately.
Since started my college life, it made me feel tired and not enough time for me.
24hours really not enough for me  :(
Everyday I need to complete my homework, assignment and my job, so I really stop watching and playing facebook.

Last week, Pika and me are having our 1 year anniversary.
Hmm. Having a simple celebration but it was special and happy to me.
Thank you, dear!
Hmm. Bought a Nike shoes for baby as present and she bought perfume and roses for me.
The first time I received flowers =) 
The perfume is nice smell for me. Fall in love with it xD

Went to Tony Roma's and had a wonderful and delicious lunch with bee!
Wow, It was so nice! Though it was expensive yet it was big size.
Their service was really good.
They will think of us widely and provided us what we really need!
It was worth enough      :D

_________________________________________________________________________

Eventually, our relationship seem like become far.
What's the problem. Sigh!
Am I tired or anything?
I dun know indeed.
A question mark for our love!

Maybe we really lack of time to accompany each other and the communication within us is became lesser.
Used to it? Sigh!


Pen.Off! 
Good night, buddies.

You are always the one whom when I'm alone and need you but you are not appear and by my side.

No comments: