Saturday, July 2, 2011

Sem break is coming soon, thus all of the assignments come to us too~
Aww! It was like killing me as it is my first time to do assignment.
So far, the most difficult subject to do assignment is account.
Account is not theory and I really dun know what to do at all. 
Oh ya, references and conclusion are killing me at the same time.
References need write so detail and I really dun know what was the lecturer talking about.


Exam is coming soon as well.
Aww! I think all of those subjects are okay for me except business.
I really cant understand what my lecturer talking about every week.
It is just as if all greek! Hahahaha :D
Hope someone can help me in my business.
At least let me get a pass and my CGPA can obtain 3 something.


Job! Why not coming to me?
Money! Why not coming to me?
I do need you both much.
Sigh! Bankrupt-ing! x(
Do someone need my bank account number? 
Come bank in some to me ~ hahahaha :D


Compare university life with secondary life,
I prefer secondary.
Not because of stress or homework.
It is all about of friendship.
It is really difficult to find a real friend who will sit down silently and just listen to me complain everything.
I do really have many things stuck in my heart and my brain.
But who's going to share all of them with me?
Actually, I'm having pressure-cooker life now.
Who knows about it?


Sometimes, i do prefer to alone all the time.
I'm not acting cool or what.
It is my attitude! 


Aww! Just randomly come here to complain a lil while. * relief *
Night! :D 

No comments: