Sunday, July 10, 2011

Apologize

It is really recalling my memories! 
I Trust myself I really can give up everything.
Maybe the losing of pendrive is really a faith.
A faith which ask me to let go.


Sorry, baby. 
I may hurt you so much throughout our love days.
We had been crying a lot of times because of the same reason.
Please do not say that you are not good enough and try to give me everything which perfectly.
What you gave me, spent on me were really perfect enough.
My words, my thoughts is quite confusing you.
Sorry to you about it.
You din't have give me any hard life.
You made my life become colourful.
Please do not blame on yourself that you are not good enough.
You are the best in my life.
Willing to spend on me.
Willing to be my listener patiently.
Willing to bear my hot temper, my ki siao-ness.

Yes! I do think before that 
my life will be with her if without you.
But I think of the other side,
my life will be better if with you.
Because you really devoted the best and precious for me.
I understood what you are thinking of.
You are not selfish.
Because of you love me, so you hope to possess me everything.

Sorry, I made you uneasy.
When I read your blog, my heart just as if been stabbed by a knife.
Sorry, I gave you a complicated and hard life  :(
I promise you, I will give you all you want.
I love you, my love.  


Just hold you, never say a word. 


No comments: