Thursday, October 20, 2011

Happy Birthday to my love, Pika

Yesterday, 19 Oct 2011, was my baby's birthday. 
We went to Sunway Shogun to have our celebration. 
Hmm. Shogun is regressing, it is not as same as before.
Sigh. A disappointed meal yesterday.


It is my second year to celebrate with my baby 

I hope that we can celebrate each other's birthday every year and until eternity.
Sorry that this year is not as perfect as last year because of my laziness and busy to work and study.
But I already tried my best to make it perfect.


Baby, you must promise me that you will not leave me someday.
As you known, I do really love you immensely.
Baby, I viewed back the tissue which you wrote last time.
Those words you wrote really touched me!
I want to thank you always by my side to love, support and care of me.
I will treasure our love, darling 


I do not hope that you will leave me a day because I am too rely on you.
I hope to share everything about me to you, I want you be my only listener.
I want to hug you when I open my eyes every morning.
I want to support you when I fall each time.
I want to kiss you when my heart near to your heart.
I want to stay with you everyday to share my happiness, my worry, my tiring and so on for you.
My love will only belong to you, my cute baby.


I wish my baby will healthy everyday, do not get sick easily, stay strong but not act strong ya!
Her result will be improved and been satisfied her parents.
I wish she will not tired everyday and get sleep enough.
I wish she will happy everyday and love me as always! 




Happy Birthday, my baby Wan Teen! 
She is my baby. Oh my god. She is so handsome to me.
Almost let her eyes electric until I faint. x) 
We love, We smile, We share.
Just hold you, look at you and love you never said a word.
She is my love and the only in my heart 

Polo Watch. Bought it as my baby birthday's present.
Hope you will love and care of it with your heart 
This is me, Pooh 

Baby Lee Wan Teen 
Ah Er only love you ya! 

It is pooh's lovetale! 

No comments: