Saturday, February 11, 2012

Semester 2 exam will be started from tomorrow.
But I still come here to lepak a while because I felt so tired and boring on revision.


If a girl devote everything to her love but her love would not know these all,
is it worth?
Should the girl gives up because her love would not love her? 
Why love can make a person depress and happy?


I saw my friend keep suffering in this situation,
I do not know what I can help her.
Actually I felt heartache whenever I saw her devotion.
I hope I can help her something at least do not let her walk the same road with me.
Yet, I could not do anything to her. :(
HL, I really worry about you. Please think twice what I had told you. 


Birthday is coming soon.
Suddenly you pop out in my mind.
Can I have a wish? Can I meet you in this year?
I know it's impossible. :(
Till now, I admit sometimes you will still pop out in my mind.
I know that I just don't want to face this fact. 
Whenever I saw your name, I saw your photo, I saw anything which regarding to you,
I will think of you silently.
Yet, when I think back how you treated me, what you did to me,
my heart will sank down and I will hate myself !
Why?! I have many questions to ask you, why?!


不是你不够狠心,而是我还不舍得放手。
I saw this status from someone.
Am I still not willing to let go ?
我是犯奸的动物!

If I am a cold blooded human, I think it will be good! 


Good luck to me !
Woo Wan Er! Jia you for your exam!
Rawr!!!

No comments: