Friday, July 26, 2013

we CHANGED!

Review back your blog. Your blog was sweet, surprised, happy, and all fulfilled by me. Nowadays, your blog is fulfilled by me yet upset, furious, depressed and disappointed.

There are plenty of problems happened surrounding us, you changed and I do. You stated that you are satisfied and pleased of having this life. Yet, I am not.

I asked myself, is this what I want from you? Why I don't feel happy when you can succeed everything without me? Why I don't feel satisfied when I see your life is better without me?

Will your future have me? Can we together back after these all miserable moment? Are your heart going to stop beating when you see me? Am I the only one who always make you up and down in your entire life? I wish I could to have you in my future, because I love you, never changed though you changed. :')

No comments: