Friday, February 12, 2010

cny

i felt that you (W) are faked.
don know why the feel of dislike is increasing a day more than a day.
arg !!  duh!~
i hate u, W!! F**k

baybee today was cry.
because she is feel stress.
pity baybee.
dont cry. stop your work next month arh!
i not allow you continue work next month
if u still continue work, next month your birtday celebration cancel ya.  =p

baybee.
i really dono why u will feel that my love is lesser to u.
my stupid dum dum.
the love i treat u never change before.
i'm still the same love u much.
sho lou. muacks.
dont simply think and dont cry anymore.
hold ur hand and hug u tight.
sorry, i'm not at your side when u need me.
baybee. muacks.
i'm the one love u much.
dont leave me ya  =]

after tomorrow, is the day cny.  =]
baybee u mus happy happy ya.
keke. baybee go gamble happy bit ah.
win many money let me use. ngek ngek.
muacks. 
all my friends also must happy ya  =]
happy new year   =3

hope to meet baybee soon.
i miss u much baybeeeee     =]
gua gua. keke






pen off .

225days
imy.baby
love u mcc.  =]

No comments: