Friday, February 19, 2010

disappointed

i have a bit disappointed for my celebration of tomorrow.
not just a bit is very fucking disappointed and mad.
how u treat me, how i treat u back. 
i'm tired to plan at all.
i think if li not going to ask u all wanna celebrate with me or not 
u all also wont text me to ask.
i'm mad and disappointed.
how come i will have this kind of best friend.
i'm feel boring to face u all.
i drop my tear just now.
not only this year celebration i feel sad. form 3 also because of friend.
my heart is starting to pain.
i hope to cancel actually. 
sigh !!
why just my celebration will so trouble and sad.
u all can no need give me present, but i just need u all precious time.
my brithday just 1time 1 year, but u accompany your boyfriend can everyday and every hour, i also wont
care.
i feel u are too over.
u are neglected we all.
u will lost something aday.
u will regret aday.
whatever u done, u will get back what.!



finally i knew what kind of my friend i have !


penoff.

a fucking bad party !!

No comments: